Browse Items (1170 total) Collection: Photograph Collection Browse All Browse by Tag Search Items of 59 Next Page Sort by: TitleCreatorDate Added The steamship "City of Petoskey." Tags: Petoskey, Steamships Bird’s eye view of Petoskey and Little Traverse Bay. Tags: Petoskey Bird’s eye view of Petoskey. Tags: Lake St., Petoskey Petoskey shoreline from the West. Tags: Petoskey Bird’s eye view of Petoskey and Little Traverse Bay. Tags: Petoskey County Court House and City Hall in Petoskey. Tags: City Hall, Petoskey St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Petoskey. Tags: Churches, Howard St., Petoskey Lockwood Hospital in Petoskey. Tags: Hospitals, Petoskey Petoskey High School on the corner of State St. and Howard St. in Petoskey. Tags: Howard St., Petoskey, Schools, State St. Central School and gymnasium on State St. in Petoskey. Tags: Petoskey, Schools, State St. The S. S. Manitou and S. S. Northland in the Port of Harbor Springs Tags: Harbor Point, Harbor Springs, Steamships W. H. Ransom Store in Walloon Lake. Tags: Walloon Lake Petoskey High School from St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. Tags: Grove St., Petoskey, Schools Petoskey from the St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in 1904. Featuring the Darling and Behan Seed Company. Tags: Howard St., Petoskey Corner of Michigan St. and Howard St. in Petoskey from the Catholic Church. Tags: Howard St., Petoskey John M. Hall Auditorium, early 1930s. Tags: Bay View Ephraim Shay's gasoline loader on a narrow gauge railroad north of Harbor Springs. Owned by Crowl Lumber Camp. Later the railroad was owned by Cadillac Handle. Tags: Harbor Springs Walter Havighurst, Irene Gordon, and Merton M. Carter in front of the Little Traverse Historical Society History Museum in August of 1976. Tags: Pere Marquette Railroad, Petoskey, Railroads, Transportation The Steamship Tourist in dry dock for maintenance Tags: Petoskey, Steamships The Steamship Tourist Tags: Petoskey, Steamships of 59 Next Page Featured Item The interior of the auditorium and the Easter decorations of the Methodist Church. Built in 1895 at Division St. and Mitchell St. in Petoskey, July 1915.